Welcome to Nakamura-Usami Group webpage.
We are a new group just started on April 2012.
We are conducting series of researches, pushing the current limit of the information processing, network and communication, and precision measurement using the principles of the quantum mechanics.
Physics and engineering cannot be apart for the future development of the
on-hands quantum devices.
We are tackling the problems from both perspectives.
- April 19, 2019 New!
- Sasaki(B4), Baba(B4), Taga(B4) joins us.New!
- April 1, 2019 New!
- Iwamura(M1), Kano(M1) joins us.New!
- Nov. 28, 2018
- Nicolas joins us.
- Oct. 1, 2018
- Fuwa joins us.
- July 19, 2018
- Patsakorn Lertprasertkul (Internship Student) visits us.
- July 16, 2018
- Fujii(Project Senior Specialist) joins us.
- April 20, 2018
- Ito(B4), Sato(B4), Mikami(B4), Hayashi(B4) join us.
- April 1, 2018
- Sunada(M1), Sam, Takeda(D1) join us.
- Jan 17, 2018
- Takahashi, Dany join us.
- September 14, 2017
- Ilves joins us.
- April 21, 2017
- Baba, Fujiwara(B4) join us.
- April 1, 2017
- Sugiyama, Shikano, Tamate, Nakate, Akhil(D1), Heya(M1) join us.
- October 3, 2016
- ERATO Nakamura Macroscopic Quantum Machine Project Starts.
- August 30, 2016
- Jacob Koenig (Internship Student) Visits.
- July 19, 2016
- Yan Chen (Internship Student) Visits.
- May 31, 2016
- Jacob M. Taylor (RCAST Fellow) Visits. (~7/31)
- April 9, 2012
- Group Website Grand Opening!